NEW PASSPORT APPLICATION FOR A CHILD (Below 18 yrs.)
(A) Documents plus photocopies to be produced in person
- Birth Certificate (long Birth Certificate)
- National Identity Card or Passport (Father or Mother)
- Two Passport Colour Photographs (Size 3.5 x 4.5cm)
- Old Passport or Emergency Travel Documents If Any
- Children over 15 years should have their own National Identity Card
- Must not have artificial colour in most cases caused by reflection of light.
- Must be of the correct size ie 3.5 x 4.5cm.
- Smaller photographs are not acceptable
- The background colour and the colour of clothes should not merge eg white on white background.
- Size of the head must not dominate the photograph.
- INSTANT or POLAROID photographs are not acceptable.
- Must NOT be certified ie stamped at the back and signed as it affects the quality of the photograph.
Ensure details on all documents especially birth certificate tally ie spelling of names and the same names are on all documents in the same order.
Finger prints and filling-in of forms will only be done at the Embassy on TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS of every week from 9:00AM to 12:30PM and 2:00PM to 4:30PM.
NB For passport fees, please refer to the attached schedule.
*APPLICATION FORMS will be given at the Embassy.
Please be advised that failure to follow instructions will result in delays with the processing of your application.
PASSPORT CHARGES AUSTRALIAN DOLLARS (CASH ONLY)
1 Verification of documents - AU80.00