Attention Zimbabwean Citizens in Western Australia (Perth)
Please be advised that there will be a consular visit to Perth from 23 August to 29 August 2022. The exercise is being coordinated by the Zimbabwe Association of Western Australia (ZAWA). The contact details are as follows: www.zawa.org.au
OACWA Youth Hub
11 Lemana Road
Nollamara WA 6061
The booking system is at the following website: https://www.picktime.com/ZAWAZimbabweConsularServicesBooking
9:30 am to 12:30 pm (Tuesday to Monday) (23 August to 28 August 2022)
2:00 pm to 4:30 pm (Tuesday to Monday) (23 August to 28 August 2022)
9:30 am to 1pm (Monday) 29 August 2022
Please note that the Embassy will not take any walk ins therefore anyone requiring the service should book through the Zimbabwe Association of Western Australia (ZAWA)
Kindly bring the following requirements for Passport: (Original and Photocopy)
- Original Zimbabwe Passport or Police Report (Lost/Stolen Passport)
- Original Zimbabwe Birth Certificate
- Original Zimbabwe National Identity Card (ID)
- Copy of Australian Visa
- Married Certificate (for married woman)
- Two (2) current coloured passport photographs (size 3.5cm x 4.5cm) The pictures should have a white background and show slightly more shoulders than the Australian passport size picture. Please wear dark coloured clothes and make sure your ears are showing. No earring or jewellery.
Requirements for Birth Certificate (child born outside Zimbabwe): Original and Photocopy
- Child’s Australian Birth Certificate
- Mother’s Zimbabwean ID, Birth Certificate and Passport or
- Father’s Zimbabwean ID, Birth Certificate and Passport
- Marriage Certificate (if applicable)
Applicants are advised to bring the originals and PHOTOCOPIES of the relevant documents for passport applications. The certification of photocopies will be done by consular officers.
– Verification of documents and passport form is AUD80.00 (CASH ONLY)
- Verification of documents for birth certificates for children born in Australia or outside Zimbabwe is AU50.00 (CASH ONLY)
To avoid any inconveniences, make sure you bring all the required documents.
PLEASE KINDLY THAT PERSONS TO BE SERVED WILL BE REQUIRED TO WEAR MASKS AS A COVID-19 PREVENTATIVE MEASURE.