REQUIREMENTS FOR REGISTRATION OF CHILDREN BORN OUTSIDE ZIMBABWE:
Originals and copies of the following documents:
- Child’s Australian or New Zealand Birth Certificate
- Mother’s Zimbabwean ID, Birth Certificate and Passport
- Father’s Zimbabwean ID, Birth Certificate and Passport
- Marriage Certificate (if applicable)
- Payment of AUD50.00 Bank Draft or Cash
- Self addressed registered envelope for the safe return of your documents.
All documents must be verified and stamped only by an officer at the Zimbabwe Embassy in Canberra.
N.B Please note that the forms obtained from the Embassy should be submitted to:Central Registry for Births, Deaths Makombe Building Private Bag 7734 Causeway HARARE ZIMBABWE TEL: 263-4-702295
Submission of forms in Harare can be done through contacts in Zimbabwe.